Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This and That...


I just realized that the last post I made was my 100th..I didn't know! I'm so stupid..didn't even have one streamer or one balloon! For that matter not even one kazoo or one of those things you blow into and they unroll and make and annoying noise, thingys..sigh..oh well. The above balloons is my feeble attempt to celebrate. Yay....
I don't really have anything much to report as my life is pretty boring right now, but I wanted to at least post something.
Tomorrow I'm back at the eye surgeon...God help me. Not looking forward to that!!!! Oh well, only 3 more sessions to go I think. I have noticed that with each session, my eyesight has dimmed noticeably, but it's better than losing my sight. I have an appt. with my regular eye Dr. in July, so I'll be ready for glasses by then, I'm sure.
That's all for now, but I'll report back soon.
Take care

5 comments:

Forsythia said...

Good luck at the eye surgeon's. Have a good day. When you get your new glasses in July, how about some snazzy 50's-era "cat" frames, maybe in day-glo green?

Cheryl said...

Three more to go...that's good. I hope your eyesight is much improved when it's over and you get those glasses.

Happy belated 100!

Tory said...

Now Forsythia, you know better than to tempt me..that sounds so fun!! Thanks for the good luck. How are you feeling today?? Better I hope. Hugs
Hi Cheryl..I will be so glad when this is over. I'm a little nervous this morning, but I'll try to just suck it up. My wonderful Mother in Law is going to make me egg salad sandwiches for after the operation. I think that's the only reason I'm going this week..lol. Take care, and Hugs
Tory

Clueless said...

Congratulations on your 100th post, not on your eye stuff. Your comment on my site really touched me. I hope you found a therapist. I also did a really brave thing yesterday. I added a summary of my abuse right below my profile. Scary thing to do, but I am glad.

Tory said...

Clueless, your bravery overwhelms me. I'm not sure I'm ready to reveal anything to my blogger friends. They see me as a bit of a cheerer upper and I just wouldn't change that. If I did decide to write about any of that, it would be on another blog, totally seperate from any of this.
Keep fighting..
Hugs
Tory