Thursday, May 22, 2008

Good Thoughts for Me Today..Please..

Please think of me today. Right now I'm busy hyperventilating because I go for my next eye surgery this afternoon..I don't want to go. I'm sick to my stomach and my legs are shaking with fear. It has been so painful the last two times, I'm just a wreck. I'm not afraid of pain, but this is hell. Now the accompanying anxiety attack is making it seem much worse than it is. UUrrrggg! I'll let you know how it goes when I get back.
Take care.

3 comments:

Forsythia said...

Tori,

If you are reading this, I guess you are back. Sorry you've had to go through this. Tomorrow, a little after high noon, I'll have my bottom right molar extracted. I called yesterday to ask them if I could have nitrous oxide and they said "Yes," so I am happier about this.

Forsythia said...

Today is Friday. High noon is coming at me like a runaway truck.

Tory said...

Don't worry, Forsythia. I know you're nervous, but dentistry is almost painless these days, it really is. I'll be thinking of you and you'll see it will be fine.
Hugs
Tory