Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day To All....

I hope you all had a great weekend. I didn't realize I hadn't posted for so long, so I apologize as I have absolutley no excuse for my lack of ideas on subjects to post about.
I went for my eye surgery on Thursday, as usual. All went well, a little more painful thanI was hoping for but that was probably because I had just got over the iritis in that eye. But I lived. I do have to admit I'm not looking forward to the next five sessions.
Next weekend we may be going up to open the love nest..I can't wait for the peace and quiet. We'll get our fishing licenses and see if we can find some muskie. Heaven on the grill. Oh, and to hear all those beautiful birds. Paradise, and it's just in time. I could use a break right now, as you can all tell by now.
None of the eggs have hatched yet, but when they do, Hubby and I will take them up to the Love Nest and hand feed them up there. Holly may not want to come and 5 babies are just too much for one person.
That's all I have for now, kids, but I will make a concerted effort to post again tomorrow or Tuesday.
Take care
Tory


2 comments:

Forsythia said...

Five bird babies at the Love Nest? Sounds like fun, sort of. We had a nice Mother's Day---late brunch at our house, like at 4 PM. Mother did it again. She said, "I'm nobody's mother." Phil said, "I don't want to hear you say that ever again, because it's not true." Should we make her give back the flowers and candy? :-)

Tory said...

Your mother sounds like a riot, Forsythia. No, don't make her give the flowers or candy back, just eat them when her back is turned. (the candies, I mean...unless they are edible flowers) I'm glad you had a great mother's day.
Take care
Tory