Thursday, January 24, 2008

Please, Somebody Kill Me...

Do you all see that horrible countdown clock I've added to my page??? I am going to quit smoking on Feb. 3. Yes, Holly forced me to watch Oprah, and it was about quitting smoking. Bastard Kid!! I've already decided that if I don't know what to do with myself when I quit, I have several options:
1) Cry
2) Kick Holly's butt!
3) Smoke one of the animals
4) Sleep for months at a time
Wish me luck, Kids and I will say sorry in advance for anything I may write on this blog after Feb. 3. The opinions of Tory, at that time, are not necessarily those of management!
Take care
Tory

4 comments:

moonrat said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!

:)

Anonymous said...

oooohh....do number 2, kick Holly's butt!!! lol
You'll be like that commercial with the girl who quits smoking, and she works on the plane....lol

Good luck!!!!!!!

Magdalen Islands said...

Good for you and I'll be waiting for the fallout. You and Holly are doing the right thing. Just think of all the good things you can spend all that money on. lol

Magdalen Islands said...

Good for you and I'll be waiting for the fallout. You and Holly are doing the right thing. Just think of all the good things you can spend all that money on. lol