Monday, January 21, 2008

From Keith..and Little Wing...

"I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially!The benefits of Viral Linking: - One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode! - Increase your Google PageRank fast - Attract large volume of new traffic to your site - Build your community - Make new friends!""Add your blog url here...
The Strategist Notebook /Link Addiction/ Ardour of the Heart /When Life Becomes a Book /The Malaysian Life/ Yogatta.com/ What goes under the sun /Roshidan’s Cyber Station /Sasha says /Arts of Physics/ And the legend lives/ My View, My Life /A Simple Life /What Women REALLY Think /Not Much More Than This /Jayedee /Jenn /Beth/ Christie/ Marla /Cailin /Simone /FlipFlopMom Katrina /Gill's Jottings /Work of the Poet/ Wakela/Modern Day Goddess/Livin With MeAre /We There Yet?? /Everything And Nothing/Little Wing/keiths ramblings/Once Upon a Time/

4 comments:

Tink said...

Ah! What are you doing to me?! ;)

How ya been chickie. Long time no hear.

Tink said...

Btw, the pictures for the WWC have to be ones that you took, but they don't have to be recent. I hope you play! :)

Magdalen Islands said...

I too have been honoured with this one from Keith and another time from Jadey though neither of them have warned me about the impending doom I feel. I guess they've taken it for granted that I'll read it in their web logs since I cruise their halls daily. I just don't know how to approach both tasks yet, lol. I'll think about it a while longer since I've been distracted by triangles.

Tory said...

Does anyone know what that says???