Saturday, September 16, 2006

TGIS OR THANK GOD IT'S SATURDAY!

Well, it's Saturday..yaaaahhh! That means that I'll be going to my love nest with my sweetheart. (hubby) We have a trailer up north in the middle of beautiful country with trees and wonderful songbirds. It amazes me how on the drive up, which takes about 1 1/2 hours, the cares of my life just seem to leave me and when I'm there I absolutely forget my worries. It's like some sort of metamorphosis I go through.
I love our little going away routine too. We stop off at our neighbourhood Timmy's, (with whom I've had an affair for years!) grab a cup of java and listen to our favorite soft rock station, singing along with all our favorites. Usually, I will even throw in a dance or two, eyes closed, head bobbing madly, snapping my fingers a la Carlton from Fresh Prince of Belair, only to open my eyes and find someone in the next car looking at me like I'm crazy. Whatever...
Anyway, I'll talk to you all on Monday. Have a good one!

No comments: