Monday, September 18, 2006

A GREAT TIME HAD BY ALL

I'm baaaak! Had a great weekend with my guy. Sooo relaxing. As I'm typing this, my cockatiel, Tequila, has made himself at home sitting atop my head. I think he missed me.
Did I ever mention that I have OCD? I do. Not to extremes like some people suffer with it, just annoying little things that have to be done a certain way. The hand-washing goes without saying, but some other little things too. This morning on our way home, hubby didn't bother to go to the bank to get cash for our coffee at Timmy's, so he said he had enough money to get me one. What?! I'm supposed to have one without him? I can't do that. Well, I was so shocked and upset about the whole situation, poor hubby went to the bank for some cash to get himself one. I'm so pathetic.
Back to the grind. I'm back at work tonight. Only for a few hours.
I've heard a lot of talk about life lists, lately. I'm planning on writing my own which I will post soon.
Take care all.

No comments: