So, it's hockey fever around here. I know I keep mentioning it, but I really love hockey. My poor team, the Ottawa Senators are getting their butts kicked by Pittsburgh, but they're back at home tonight so maybe that will help...at least I hope so.
Ashley was saying that she had a friend over from school the other day, and baby boy said to her, 'Guess what's under my skin?' The girl replied, 'What?' Baby boy, 'My wiener!' at which point he was going to show her until she called for Ashley. He has just discovered that his wiener is different from his dad's as he was not circumcised. So now, he has a total fascination of it. Ashley was pretty embarrassed. Ah, kids!
I am going to start a new thing on my blog called, (taaa daaa!) 'Things You Hardly Ever Get To Say In Real Life'. This could be a lot of fun and feel free to join in.
1) 'Pass the scalpel, stat!'
2) 'Honey, did you milk the platypus?'
3) 'You regressed me last night, didn't you? I've asked you not to do that!' (I heard this line in an old horror movie)
4) 'Well knock me down and stomp me flat!' (from an old western)
5) 'Are you're wife and daughter also alien lifeforms Mr. Cruise?'
6) 'Shall we let Barney run things today, Mr. President?'
Well, you get my point...actually, I admit I don't have one, I'm just not able to think of a lot to write about these days. My life is kind of....eventless. Is that a word? Well, it is now.
I am expanding my blogroll all the time now, and I encourage you to check some of them out. People are so interesting. It's like a little snap shot into other peoples lives.
Anyway, that's all for now, folks.