I've never been 'tagged' for a meme before, actually never heard of it until a few days ago while reading other blogs. As soon as I discovered them, I was envious....no, downright jealous! I can meme. Nobody ever asked me to meme for them. Why God...why?
This morning, reading Abbagirl's blog, which is the best blog ever, she had a meme which she passed on to anyone that wanted it. I grabbed it with both hands and ran out of that blog as fast as my fat legs could carry me. Thanks Abbagirl!
1 ) What time is it?
2 ) What was the last thing you had to eat?
3 ) What is your favorite television program?
House and Dr. Phil
4) You can travel anywhere in the world; one destination per day from Friday through Monday; where do you go?
Saturday - Hawaii
Monday - Australia
5 ) Who's your favorite character from a cartoon or comic strip?
Pinky and the Brain
6 ) What would you like for breakfast?
Coffee and eggs benedict
7 ) Who is the first public figure that comes to mind that you think is attractive.
Jason Morgan from 'Days of our Lives'. Don't know his real name.
8 ) Who, outside your family and God, has had the greatest impact on your life?
A pastor I used to have named Willard. He taught me so much about myself, and about God.
9 ) You retrieve a bottle from the water. What does the message say that you find inside.
'Do you want fries with that?' signed by a young whipper-snapper who works at McDonald's.
10) What movies do you select (limit of six) for a one day film festival.
Gone with the Wind, Dances with Wolves, Mrs. Miniver, From Here to Eternity, Dark Victory and Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.
11) Do you have a hobby? If so, what is it? If not, what do you think would be of interest to you?
Blogging, painting, reading, crocheting, and I'd like to get into photography...if I could figure out how to use the digital camera.
12) Given the opportunity to travel back in time, when would your destination be?
About 30 a.d. Jerusalem or there abouts. Following Jesus around like a stalker!
13) Vietnam gave us China Beach. M.A.S.H came from the Korean War. What will the name of the television series be that results from our current state of military affairs?
14) What is the last book you read?
Nights of Rain and Stars by Maeve Binchy
15) What 5 people do you meet in heaven?
Jesus, Moses, my grandma, Paul and Churchill (how do u spell that??)
16) What 5 people do you visit in hell?
The ex..Fang, my mother, Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Bin Laden. (only I wouldn't visit them)
17) What's the first thing that come to mind when you see the word pleasure?
I would have to agree with Abbagirl on this one. Estee Lauder's 'Pleasure' is my absolute favorite. My husband's too!
18) Eliminating price and availability as considerations, what 6 things do you put on your list when you go grocery shopping?
Milk, whole grain bread, water, veggies, meat and chicken.
19) What's your favorite non-blog related link?
Forward Motion writers site.
20) What will the title of your life story be?
I'm actually working on my memoirs right now and the working title is..'When Angels Have Wings'. But I'm not sure yet.
21) What 3 people alive today would you like to have join you for dinner?
President G. Bush and his wife Laura, Don Cherry.
22) What candle scent do you find most pleasing?
23) What question would you suggest I include the next time we play this game.
I'm with Abbagirl again on this one...5 favorite blogs to read.
I will also leave this open to anyone who's inclined to do it. Thanks abbagirl! That was fun.