Sunday, March 02, 2008

Ugh....some People!!!

I don't know about any of you guys, but I am literally being stalked by someone who is filling up all my comment boxes with advertising. I went to his website and told him to cut it out, so now he's doing it anonymously. So, for now, I will have to approve comments before I post them. Just for now. I don't plan on giving this guy any space on my blog, so hopefully, he'll just give up. Thanks for understanding and please don't let this stop you from all your great comments. I hope this will rectify the situation quickly and we can get back to normal around here.
Take care all
Tory

2 comments:

Billy said...

I can't stand it when people do that. But, I am glad you are still here! Hppe you have a great week!

Lynx217 said...

This is why I have comment moderation on my blog as well, because of a former friend I believed would do the same thing if given the chance, but post hateful lies instead of just ads. Good luck my dear and hugs!