Friday, July 13, 2007

I've Been Tagged....Thank You Abbagirl.

Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Fact #1: I used to teach a woman's bible study group once a week and the adult Sunday school at my church.

Fact #2: If you're a guy and you think you can get away with hitting one of my daughters, you'll find this old lady is pretty good at kicking ass. (Been there, done that, broke my foot on his stupid ass! But when I was through with him, he ran away like a little girl and never came back..lol)

Fact #3: I love to sing. Took lessons for years but too shy to sing in front of anyone except at church with a group.

Fact #4: I'm very proud of my kids. Ashley is half way through her social work program at college and once Holly is done school, she's going into the seminary to become a pastor. (Mind you, a crazy pastor with piercings!! I love it..)

Fact #5: Did not find true love until I was 43 years old, even though I was married to Fang for nearly 20 years before that.

Fact #6: I'm writing a book about my crazy, mixed up life and I'm nearly done with the rough draft.

Fact #7: I have never been interested or tried drugs until my mother talked me into it a few times when I was young. I hated it and haven't done any since.

Fact #8: I would have to say that right now is the happiest time in my life so far.

O.k. Now it's time to tag 8 people...I tag Keith, Newt, Moonrat, Michgib, Tink, Bubbles, Pipe Tobacco, and Andrew. Have fun people and I look forward to reading your facts.

Tomorrow we leave for the 'Love Nest' so I will be back to my blog by Tuesday. Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tory, I see in your blog you have tagged me. Will have a go at this, sounds like fun, but what do I do when I don't know 8 people who have blogs to tag. Take care, Cya

Tink said...

Your Mom talked you into taking drugs?! Oh wow. My Mom was always the one who said, "If I catch it, I'm going to smoke it. Then I'm going to kick your ass."

Keith's Ramblings said...

Tory - you've really started something now! It's spreading through the Helium.com league of bloggers like wildfire! I'm telling everyone it's your fault!