Monday, July 23, 2007

I Have Been A Bad Blogger!!!

I have been very lackadaisical with my blog lately. I must apologize for my long stretches with nothing written. Do you ever feel like you simply don't have anything to write about? That's been me lately. Nothing new, nothing exciting...nothing. That's my life these days...boring. Therefore I am a boring person. I feel boring..and bored. Just one of those things I guess. Hopefully, this little stage will soon pass and I'll be back to my old blogging self. Maybe something exciting will happen this week in my life...like, Paris Hilton will give me a buzz and ask me to go partying with her. Hopefully we won't wear the same outfit..or..the Pope will call for some spiritual advise. Maybe Lumpy will learn to read this week or Tequila will learn french. Anything!
I'll keep you all posted, should any of this happen.
Take Care!
Tory

5 comments:

mitchgib said...

I feel ya, my life is either boring, or someone in my family has robbed a bank, or set themselves on fire !

How is your eye ? Does it make it hard to read ?

Peace

Lynx217 said...

My life is so boring it bores ME sometimes! The excitement in my life comes from finding something at the thrift store I've always wanted or needed in the free bin! Otherwise, it's usually just housework, housework, and sleep, and then repeat! So don't feel bad if you go a while without writing, every writer has times when they have nothing to write about! Trust me... and then there are the things you want to write but are too private to, or you'd get in trouble for....

mitchgib said...

PS Tori
We need a new baby pic of Scarlett-they grow too fast !

mitchgib said...

Yea ! New Pictures !
I love that first one-she looks like she is singing !

Billy said...

It is so good to hear from you. Even if you don't have anything to say, just check in every once and awhile for those of us who need our Tory Fix for the day! Love ya!