Tuesday, February 05, 2008

3rd Anniversary Saturday



Saturday was mine and Hubby's 3rd Anniversary. We were going to go out, but since our two hockey teams were playing against each other, we decided to spend the evening at home and we will go out for Valentine's Day, somewhere special. So, we had a quiet night, but it was nice. And look at the beautiful roses he bought for me. For some reason, I just couldn't stay still enough to get a good pic. Could have been the magnum of champagne...

Anyhoo, Leonard and Gus are doing so great. You can actually see growth in them from the night before, in the morning. I say they're cute, but really...they are quite ugly. What makes them cute is their size. Other than that, they are rather alien-esk. But they look good and healthy. Poppy must actually be doing a good job! I don't know about you guys, but I'm shocked.

Take care
Tory

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your fishies are piggies. But congratulations on your anniversary.