Friday, September 07, 2007

Ow....my eye!!

Well, my iritis is back with a vengence! That makes it hard for me to be on the computer, but I wanted to post anyway. I've missed you guys.
Not really anything earthshattering to report. My eye operation has been postponed until the 27th of Sept., so I have that to looke forward to. I'm not concerned about it at all though.
Paverotti has died this week. I hope it won't sound too crass if I mention that they will probably have to bury his eye brows seperately. They seemed to have a life of their own!
Poppy laid 4 eggs while I was on holiday and we left her to sit on her 'dead kids' as Holly so nicely puts it, for 3 weeks. If we took them out too soon she would feel compelled to lay more. I imagine Poppy suddenly regretted killing her husband while contimplating this as she sat on those 'dud' eggs. See Poppy, men can be useful for some things! Anyway, I finally took them out of the cage yesterday. She looked for them for awhile, and gave up. I thought she would be very upset, but she got over it in less than 10 minutes. She is cold hearted. I still plan on breeding her, but I will keep the male in his own seperate cage most of the time. Can't take chances with her.
So how are you all doing? Leave me a comment and let me know.
Take care!
Tory

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tory, Great to see you back. I read your other entries with this one as I haven't been on much either lately. I left an annonymous comment on one of your blogs, as I had a blonde moment. I couldn't for the life of me think of my password. See how long since I was on ? Anyway I used another one which didn't show you who was leaving a comment unfortunately. Hope you have success with your eye op. I was waiting to hear the result from the August date. I haven't blogged for a while either, but when I do the next one it will have a photo of a mummy wallaby and her baby in pouch. I hope you will like it. Well take care, and welcome back. We miss you when you are gone.

Billy said...

I am so glad you are back. How are the kids doing? Good I hope. What have you been doing at the looooove nest? ;)