Friday, September 06, 2013

Busy Bee...


Gee, I think I'm busier now than I was when I was going to Ottawa three times a week for dialysis!
It seems constant with nurses coming in and out of my home and it seems that there is a delivery guy at my door every single day with yet another box. I'm beginning to feel like a Walmart warehouse with all the boxes filled with the crap needed for my medical stuff...ugh. It didn't help that I discovered I had a hole in the bottom of my foot I didn't know about for who knows how long which got infected so I also had I.V. antibiotics for 4 days, which caused a whole new batch of boxes to be delivered. Crazy!
That is really all my life has been about for the last little while and I fear I have nothing new to write at this time, but wanted to check in. Will write again soon.

3 comments:

Forsythia said...

Yikes. Things should settle down soon, doncha think? At least if you need a box for something you'll be able to get one. Thinking of you and hoping you'll write again soon.

Forsythia said...

Merry Christmas, dear Tory. Also to your family, both those with 2 feet and those with 4.

Anonymous said...

HI TORY..I HOPE YOU ARE WELL...MISS YOU SO MUCH AND THINK OF YOU BOTH SO OFTEN...LOVE MARGIE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX