Saturday, December 22, 2012

Why?


Well, there is nothing that can be said that hasn't already been said this week.  It is not just the Sandy Hook School that is in mourning and shock over the events of last Friday. Forsythia, if I had an answer for it, I would tell you...I'm not sure there's any kind of answer that could really answer the question, 'why'.  Even if there was an answer to this question, it would never be good enough to justify what has happened.
U.S., you must give up a little of your 'right to bear arms' to keep people safe. Even if it's just to give up the right to bear assault rifles. These can't be used for hunting or anything useful to the average person. They are meant to be used in the military to shoot 100 rounds at once. To kill many in a very short time. Why would the average citizen need this?
When asked about his feelings on this issue, someone from the NRA insensitively commented, "Guns are fun!"
Yes, and the people of New Town have been laughing hysterically all week, buddy....

3 comments:

Forsythia said...

I agree. No assault weapons, for starters. Let the discussions begin.

Anonymous said...

That is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I've joined your rss feed and look ahead to seeking more of your excellent post. Additionally, I have shared your website in my social networks

Also visit my web-site - Healthy diet Plans

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.